Our growing marketing agency is looking for a outside sales professional who has base knowledge of (and plays) golf! Our distinctive marketing packages for golf courses have received a very positive response and we’re looking to scale across BC. Your role would be to work with golf courses and improve their digital assets, marketing efforts and player retention through our services.
A competitive commission structure is in place for hunting and farming. While your primary task is to acquire new business, the commission structure continues while the client is actively working with our agency.
- 2 – 3 years experience in sales, preferably 1 or more year(s) outside
- A Hunter that can build strong client relationships
- Knowledge of Marketing, Advertising and Technology a MUST
About the Role: Outside Sales
- Strong Focus on new business development
- Prospect for new opportunities
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package with a base guarantee, aggressive commission structure
- Y1 OTE $75,000+
- Young, dynamic work environment
Working in an outside role, you must have excellent time management, be a self-starter and be willing to change on the fly. We’re not just looking for a resume, we know you can send those off to anyone. We would much rather receive an email telling us about your best sale… think of it as your first pitch.
We thank everyone who applies and will be in touch with those who are short listed for the position.